Monday, October 6, 2014

Keep Calm and Wear Your Hijab








   At first, I kinda feel awkward wearing dresses and skirts. But, when I saw this one from an onlineshop on intagram (@Metrohijabfashion) I was a little undecisive to have it but I really like it (probably because of the print on it). Upon the arrival of this item, I was stoked because it just fits right on me, not too big and not too tight for my body. The material is a stretchable cotton and good quality for a ready to wear dress. 

On top of my head is a High Quality printed Pashmina which is a thick one. You can find Pashminas on hijabshops but remember, they do have different material qualities and of course the size.  I used a wide Pashmina with this one in doing my Turban style hijab. :)

Lastly, of course, that sequinned round sling bag given to me by Mom fits on any casual or street style outfits. Isn't it cute ? ^_^ 

Thanks for dropping by and reading my blog . ^_^

You may leave your comments and suggestions if any related to this kind of look. ^_^ 

Wassalam :)

-Ahoienas

No comments:

Post a Comment